Quoted from Harvard Management update: “80% of companies believe they deliver a superior customer experience, but only 8% of their customers agree!”, so, what sets the elite 8% apart? The elite 8% take a distinctively broad view of the customer experienced develop their capabilities to please customers repeatedly. Knowing how to give great service is one of the keys to growing and sustaining the success of any organization. This workshop is designed to train the participants to effectively respond to customer’s queries, understand and apply a positive customer service attitude, gain skills in understanding the different types of customers, and deal with them effectively.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify what customer care is.
- Recognize the customer experience process.
- Manage the moments of truth properly.
- Apply the customer experience cycle.
- Adapt to different types of customers and deal with them.
- Overcome the communication barriers to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrate self-confidence while dealing with complaints.
- Run healthy conversations with the customers using the APAC Model.
It was one of the best courses i have ever attended it